World Sports University – Ethics Policy
The policy of the World Sports University is to require employees to follow ethical principles as set out in the Code of Ethics in pursuit of WSU’s academy vision and mission.
1. This procedure applies to employees, contractors, consultant, agents and volunteers, collectively referred to as “employees and others”.
2. Learning Environment: all employees and others are personally responsible for ensuring the highest possible quality of learning environment by committing to:
- Respect for the personal dignity of each member regardless of position or employment.
- Awareness and responsibility for the influence they may have on the physical social and psychological well-being of other members.
- Integrity in interpersonal relationships that affect World Sports University and its employees and students.
- Responsible leadership.
- Responsibility to society for the validity of the learning experience at World Sports University.
3. The consequences of breaching the governing principles may include:
- Dismissal from the World Sports University.
- Any deemed corrective action according to applicable local laws.
4. Business Environment – Employees and others should uphold the World Sports University reputation by:
- Maintaining a high standard of integrity in all their business relationships such that their honesty, impartiality and propriety are clearly evident and cannot be questioned.
- Fostering the highest possible standard of professional competence both personally and for those to whom they are responsible.
- Adhering to proper business practice at all times and reporting improper practice when detected.
- Complying with all WSU’s policies and procedures.
- Learners will take responsibility for their own learning. Learners will know and honour their obligations towards World Sports University by making themselves familiar with the World Sports University website and their chosen course. During any practical sessions (if any) they have to respect the rules and regulations including the safety, well-being of themselves and others.
- Learners shall also respect the diversity of students and the human rights policy applies to avoid discrimination at all times.
- Learners shall also act with honesty, integrity and fairness in all theoretical and practical work as much is assessment methods.
- If learners make use of Social Media they should do so in a responsible manner for the benefit of themselves and World Sports University.
- Learners are to refrain from taking any advantage of their relationships with the lecturers or any administrative staff.
- Learners are to refer any issues to the competent World Sports University management or any other competent authorities as deemed fit in the issue. Feedback to the World Sports University should be given in a constructive manner.
- Learners cannot disclose any confidential information which belongs to World Sports University within the parameters allowed by legislators.